Checking Out Equipment
Recreation Equipment may be checked out from both the Arrillaga Center for Sports & Recreation (ACSR) and the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC) front desks.
A Stanford ID/Facility Access Card is required for checkout. There is no charge for individual check outs. Day pass holders must visit the front desk to create an account in our online system, Fusion, to check out equipment.
Items currently available for check-out at the front desks.
- Basketballs (Mens/Womens/Outdoor)
- Squash Rackets/Balls/Goggles
- Racquetball Rackets/Balls/Goggles
- Badminton Rackets, Shuttlecocks, Nets
- Tennis Rackets & Balls
- Volleyballs (Indoor) and Volleyball Nets
- Master Locks for Day Lockers – Single-Day Use Only
We also have various items within our fitness center desks at both AOERC and ACSR that are available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis. Speak with the fitness center staff for any questions or concerns.
- Stretch Bands (large and small)
- Ab Wheel
- Lifting Belts
- Chain Belts
- Jump Ropes
- Neck Pads
- Floor Foam Pads
- Thug Mats (ACSR only)
Damage/Loss: You are responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement if gear is damaged, lost, or stolen.
Associate Director of Recreation Services