Daily Rec Facility Passes can only be purchased by:
-Conference Attendee over 18yrs old (during the official dates of the conference or program).
|Options||Day||5 visits||10 visits||20 visits|
- Must show proof of affiliation (i.e. current SUID, SAA Membership Card/Tag/Electronic Card, Hospital Employee Badge, Conference Credential) at time of purchase.
- Passes may be purchased using credit card or personal check only at the front desk of either Rec Center, during regular business hours.
- Valid for the entire day on which they are used.
- Pass users over the age of 18yrs old are required to show a government issued photo ID card at all times while using the recreation facilities.
- ID Card Holder (Sponsor) does not have to accompany pass user if pass user is over 18yrs old.
- Max of twenty (20) passes can be purchased per day.
- All pass sales are final.
- Any misuse of a Daily Rec Facility Pass, including alteration, duplication or transfer, is subject to disciplinary action.
- Persons caught misusing their pass or accessing the facility without a valid pass will be subject to immediate removal from the facility; in addition, future access may be restricted.
Please contact Josh Chamo for any questions or inquiries about Stanford Affiliate access, bulk Daily Rec Passes or general Rec Center access.
AGGRESSIVE, UNSAFE OR RECKLESS BEHAVIOR: Aggressive, unsafe or reckless behavior is explicitly forbidden in Stanford Athletic facilities and programs. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: Promoting or engaging in physical abuse, verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, harassment, coercion and/or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person. The use of “fighting words” to harass any employee or participant in connection with official University functions or University sponsored programs is also prohibited.
UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY: A valid Stanford SUID card or pass is required for access to all Stanford Athletic facilities and programs. In addition, entering unauthorized areas such as offices and maintenance workshops without the express permission of Stanford Athletics will be considered trespassing.
FORGERY: Sharing identification cards for access into Stanford Athletic facilities or programs is considered forgery. Forgery, altering identification cards, providing false information in connection with a membership application or program form, or unauthorized use or misuse of any University document, record, key, electronic device, or identification is strictly prohibited. SUID confiscation, additional sanctions and restrictions may apply including a loss of privileges and/or a report to the Dean of Students Office.
SOLICITATION: Short Term sponsorship privileges provide our Stanford Affiliates the opportunity to share use and enjoyment of Stanford Athletic facilities with individuals with whom they have an established relationship. In the interest of the safety of all users, Stanford Affiliates should refrain from sponsoring individuals who are unknown to them and to report any solicitations to do so to Stanford Athletic staff.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Engaging in disorderly or lewd conduct, including being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, is strictly prohibited.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO TAPING: Photography or videotaping of individuals in or images of the facilities must have prior Department and campus approval.
UNAUTHORIZED COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY: Posting, advertising, conducting unauthorized private lessons or training, soliciting individuals in Stanford Athletic facilities for personal services, businesses, or agencies is strictly prohibited.