3/29 UPDATE: Indoor operations at the AOERC is now open at 25% capacity.
The Climbing Wall
- The Climbing Wall is now open.
- Bouldering and auto-belay usage only at this time.
- Reservations will be available online 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations are 50 minutes with a 10-minute gap for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Only liquid chalk is currently allowed.
- Rental shoes and harnesses will be available. Socks must be worn with rental shoes.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, as fountains are currently not available for use.
AOERC Fitness Center
- The Fitness Center is now open.
- 32 Fitness Center reservations and 9 Moat reservations are available per hour.
- Fitness Center sessions start 30 minutes past the hour. Moat sessions start 15 minutes past the hour.
- Reservations are 45 minutes in length with a 15-minute gap for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Hours of operation are 8 AM – 8 PM, Monday – Friday, and 12 PM – 5 PM on weekends.
- The Strength Training Moat and the Fitness Center are separate reservations – there is no crossover of participants.
- Reservations will be available online at midnight the day before
- Pool Deck Cardio is now discontinued, but you can find the cardio equipment available in the Strength Moat. There is no available cardio equipment in the Fitness Center at this time.
- P.E. Cycling will now take place in the Strength Moat.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, as fountains are currently not available for use. In addition, we ask you to please bring your own towel and mat if needed.
Aquatics | Avery Rec Pool
Make a reservation for Rec Swim or Splash and Dash at the Avery Rec Pool.
For any questions regarding rec swim, family swim, and splash & dash, please contact email@example.com.
Stanford Recreation and Wellness will abide by California, Santa Clara County, and Stanford University Health mandates which include, but are not limited to:
- Anyone having illness or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other viral illnesses must not enter or participate in programs at the Recreation and Wellness Center
- Anyone reminded to adhere to social distance requirements must be receptive and comply with anyone enforcing compliance.
- All participants are required to wear a face-covering when entering the AOERC as well as while participating in Recreation and Wellness activities.