- As a reminder: The Stanford Health Check and one-time COVID Facility Access Waiver needs to be completed before entering the AOERC, ACSR, and SRWC Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Face-coverings are required regardless of vaccination status (effective Tuesday, August 3).
The Climbing Wall
- The Climbing Wall is now open.
- Bouldering and auto-belay usage only at this time.
- Only liquid chalk is currently allowed.
- Rental shoes and harnesses will be available. Socks must be worn with rental shoes.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, as fountains are currently not available for use.
AOERC Fitness Center
- The Fitness Center is now open.
- Hours of operation are 6 AM – 10 PM, Monday – Thursday, 6 AM – 8 PM on Friday, and 9 AM – 7 PM on weekends.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, as fountains are currently not available for use. In addition, we ask you to please bring your own towel and mat if needed.
Aquatics | Avery Rec Pool
Stanford Aquatics provides a safe and inclusive environment for all, and we promote open rec swim, as well as job opportunities.
For any questions regarding rec swim and Youth & Family Access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Court 1 in the AOERC is now open.
- Court 3 is now open for indoor cardio.
Stanford Recreation and Wellness will abide by California, Santa Clara County, and Stanford University Health mandates which include, but are not limited to:
- Anyone having illness or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other viral illnesses must not enter or participate in programs at any Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Face-coverings are optional for vaccinated individuals at the AOERC.