The Stanford Climbing Wall is closed until further notice.
Hours of Operation (when reopened)
|AOERC Climbing Center||Academic Year Hours|
|Monday||1:15pm - 6:15pm|
|Tuesday||9:15am - 12:15pm |
3:15pm - 6:15pm
|Wednesday||1:15pm - 6:15pm|
|Thursday||9:15am - 12:15pm |
3:15pm - 6:15pm
|Friday||9:15am - 1:15pm|
*We will not be open for weekend family hours at this time.
Check out our COVID-19 Guidelines Video! We encourage you to watch before coming to the Climbing Wall.
Climbing Wall FAQ’s and Info
At this time, these are the Stanford affiliations eligible to make reservations to access the fitness center and register for open-air classes. We understand that there are still questions regarding access to facilities and programs; we hope to get clarification in the coming days and will update you on our newsletter and social media channels
- Students who are approved to be on campus
- Staff who are approved to be on campus
- Post Docs
- Alumni, Retirees, and Emeritus that live *in the Academic Zones.
- Courtesy Card Holders who live *in the Academic Campus Zone, Campus Zones, or faculty subdivision
- Hospital Fellows
- Hospital Resident
- Hospital Employees
- Alumni who do not live *on campus
- Courtesy cardholders who do not live *on campus
- Rec ID Cardholders who do not live *on campus
Reservation Cancellations: you must cancel your reservation on your own (click here to learn how to cancel your reservations). Reservations must be canceled at least 2 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a no show.