BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION:
- The Stanford Health Check must be taken 1-2 hours before entering the facility.
- Facial coverings are required to enter the building, wear a mask for the duration of your workout at the Fitness Center and Strength Training Moat; face shields alone are not permitted.
- Please watch the AOERC Facility Walkthrough to learn more about navigating through the facility.
- The Strength Training Moat and Rec Swim/Splash & Dash are subject to closures due to poor air quality. If we have to close, members should watch for email cancellations on their reservations.
Strength Training Moat
- Reservations become available 24 hours in advance, no drop-ins
- All reservations are 45 minutes long
- HOURS: Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 7:15pm | Saturday & Sunday: 12:30pm – 5:15pm
Location of Stations
All stations are along the retaining wall to allow appropriate distance in between stations. There are eight Reebok benches from center to South.
- Dumbbells (3-50 lbs)
- Barbells (20-70 lbs)
- Reebok benches
Cardio Pool Deck
THE CARDIO POOL DECK IS NOW DISCONTINUED, learn more about the reopening of the AOERC Fitness Center.
Open-Air Group Fitness Classes
We are pleased to offer in-person group fitness classes for the Fall Quarter! We will be holding our group fitness classes with the help from our certified instructors at outside our facilities! Our open-air fitness classes follow recommended guidelines for outside activity during COVID-19 so you can join in on the fun while staying safe and socially distanced!
Registration for Open-Air Fitness Classes is NOW OPEN!
Affiliate Eligibility for On-Campus Reservations
At this time, these are the Stanford affiliations eligible to make reservations to access the fitness center and register for open-air classes. We understand that there are still questions regarding access to facilities and programs; we hope to get clarification in the coming days and will update you on our newsletter and social media channels
- Students who are approved to be on campus
- Staff who are approved to be on campus
- Post Docs
- Alumni, Retirees, and Emeritus that live *in the Academic Zones.
- Courtesy Card Holders who live *in the Academic Campus Zone, Campus Zones, or faculty subdivision
- Hospital Fellows
- Hospital Resident
- Hospital Employees
- Alumni who do not live *on campus
- Courtesy cardholders who do not live *on campus
- Rec ID Cardholders who do not live *on campus
We are hosting online zoom classes throughout the Fall Quarter to help keep you moving while social distancing! Our schedule will occur as follows:
Stanford Redwood City
Come visit the SRWC Fitness Garden! You will find free weights, including dumbbells and kettlebells, one squat rack, multiple benches, machine weights, fixed EZ curl barbells, and non-powered cardio equipment such as bikes and rowers. Currently, there is not a place to deadlift. Click below to reserve a workout time! Health Check required.