Free Fitness Assessments (BeWell Berry-eligible) – we’re back!
Stanford Recreation and Wellness is now offering free fitness assessments (BeWell Berry-eligible) for benefits-eligible staff that have taken their SHALA! We are excited to offer this program in person, so you can establish your fitness baseline or check-in after working remotely. We look forward to seeing you soon at AOERC, 285 Santa Teresa Street.
How to register:
- Complete your SHALA at bewell.stanford.edu
- Go to https://rec.stanford.edu/free-facstaff-fapt to get started
- Sign the ‘Free PT/FA Waiver (BeWell Berry-eligible)’
- Register for a ‘Main Campus Free FA (BeWell Berry-eligible)’ session
What we are doing for your safety
- All individuals accessing the AOERC must be cleared for on-site access via the Stanford Health Check on the day of their session. Health Check
- Controlled entry and exit into the facility.
- The dedicated fitness assessment room capacity is normally 27, will have two people -- you and the assessor.
- We doubled fitness assessment session start times to every 60 minutes to allow for enhanced cleaning, sanitizing, and air exchange between sessions.
- In addition to existing MERV 13 facility air filtration, we have added an air filtration device in the fitness assessment room.
- In addition to wearing the required PPE (N95 mask), staff will also be wearing a face shield.