Spring Quarter 2020 Information
Group Fitness Sticker Pick Up & MindBody Sticker Pick Up: A Group Fitness Sticker must be on the back of each participant’s Stanford University ID. Stickers are available for pick-up starting March 18 at the upstairs front desk at both the ACSR (341 Galvez) and AOERC (285 Santa Teresa) during all facility open hours.
MindBody: MindBody is the online software that group fitness participants use to reserve spots in reservation-based classes (F45 and Indoor Cycling.
Please allow 48 hours after purchase for your MindBody account to reflect your Group Fitness Pass purchase. MindBody will not go live until March 29 at 7am.
NOTE: All Platinum Group Fitness and Cardinal Cycling Participants will check in at the upstairs front desk or the downstairs fitness center desk.
- You must create an account in MindBody to be able to utilize the online reservation system.
- Create an account on this page: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=266827
- You MUST use the same email address as your Fusion Portal account in order to have the proper access utilizing your Group Fitness Pass membership. Your Group Fitness Pass is assigned to your Fusion Portal login email address.
- Everyone who has purchased the Group Fitness Pass will have access to make reservations via the system by logging into MindBody Online. There are two options for making reservations for these classes:
- MindBody Connect mobile app: https://www.mindbodyonline.com/connect
- MindBody web page from your Internet browser: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=266827
MindBody Frequently Asked Questions
How does MindBody work?
You will use the MindBody mobile or desktop app to reserve a spot in F45 Indoor Cycling. The reservation window is 7am- 10pm the day before classes. There are no reservations between 10pm- 7am. For example, for all Tuesday classes regardless of the start time, reservations open at 7am and close at 10pm. If there are spaces available, you can reserve classes on the same-day.
I don’t want to take F45 or Indoor Cycling, do I still need to use MindBody to reserve for other classes?
No, for all other classes, you will show up at the class location and show your ID with valid Group Fitness Sticker to the instructor. There is no pre-reservation required.
MindBody is not working for me. What do I need to do?
Waiting period: After receiving your Group Fitness Program confirmation email, you will be entered into the MindBody system within three business days. Attempting earlier than this may result in access issues.
Email address: You must use the same email address that you use for the Fusion Portal at recwell.stanford.edu (the program you used to register and pay for the program). If you are still having MindBody access issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting.
The class I want to register for says “CALL” and I don’t have an option to register for the class.
- The class you want to take may be full.
- Troubleshooting: Using the mobile app: Go to the bottom right corner of the screen to “More” -> “Settings” Scroll to bottom of “Settings” and click “Sign Out.” Then, log back in with your same credentials.
- Using the mobile app: Go to the bottom right corner of the screen to “More” -> “Settings” -> “Resend Verification Email” and
follow instructions in the email to confirm that your Stanford Recreation Group Fitness membership is applied properly.
- If the above steps do not solve the issue, call the MindBody customer service phone number 877-755-4279 for additional support.
How does the MindBody waitlist work?
There is a waitlist for every class. If someone cancels their reservation, you will be alerted via email that you have a spot in class if you are on the waiting list.
**Four hours before class, the waitlist CLEARS and any open spots are available to ANYONE regardless of if they were on the waiting list or not. This means that within one hour of class, you can reserve a spot in class that may have been previously full!
If I forget to pre-reserve for a class or decide I want to attend a class that shows as “full” on MindBody, what can I do if I still want to take the class?
You can arrive to the class location at the class start time and see if anyone has cancelled or not shown up, and you may be able to get a spot in class. Remember that your spot is not guaranteed if you have not pre-reserved but there is a chance you could get a spot in class!
Where can I find the most up-to-date Group Fitness Schedule?
How many classes can I reserve for each day on MindBody?
You can reserve one class per day. You can still show up to any F45 or Indoor Cycling class at the class start time to join a class if there are open spots. You can also attend any other Group Fitness classes (i.e. yoga, Cardio Dance) on the same day.
Is there a penalty for late cancels or not showing up if I have reserved a spot in class?
Each participant will get THREE ‘late cancels’ or ‘no shows’ before being disallowed to use the reservation system for two weeks. Please be sure to cancel at least one hour before the start of class to avoid these penalties and allow your fellow Group Fitness Pass users to be able to enjoy the classes.
BeWell Berry InformationBeWell Berries
Evaluations and Contact
Click here to leave an evaluation for a Group Fitness Class
For inquiries related to group fitness offerings, recreation classes, and any other program-related questions, please contact email@example.com
For inquiries related to general eligibility, affiliation, membership, and BeWell pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.