Day Use Lockers
Day use lockers are available in both the AOERC and ACSR. These lockers require you to bring your own lock. Locks can be purchased at the front desk for $5, or if you only need a lock for a single-day, you can rent it out from the front desk.
Specific locations for day lockers in the Rec Centers are listed below:
- AOERC: All-Gender Locker Room, Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms, Fitness Center, and on the main level next to the Climbing Wall & Basketball Courts.
- ACSR: Fitness Center and on the main level next to the Mat Studio & F45 Studio.
Annual and Quarterly Rental Lockers
Annual and quarterly lockers can be rented in all locker rooms at the AOERC and the Ford Center. There are no rentable lockers at the ACSR.
- Ford Center- AVAILABLE. Please visit the Front Desk at ACSR to reserve a rental locker at the Ford Center.
- AOERC- ALL RESERVED. We are only accepting waitlist applications. The waitlist dates back to 2016. As lockers become available at the end of each quarter, those on the waitlist will be contacted to reserve a locker. No priority or transfers are given.
Fees: $30/quarter or $100/year (no proration)
Please make note:
- Each facility has its own waitlist, and individuals will be offered a locker in the facility to which they are waitlisted. To be added to the AOERC waitlist, please contact email@example.com
- Rental lockers are only available for SUID holders and must use a stanford.edu email address. Personal email addresses (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.) will not be accepted during the waitlist or rental process. If you are a dependent without a stanford.edu email address, please use your associated Stanford faculty, staff, student and/or Visiting Scholar’s email address.
- Only one locker per facility per person can be rented.