Membership and Dues
The Stanford Masters Swimming team is open to swimmers of all ability levels from the Stanford community and beyond. Stanford Masters Swimming is open and accepting new members. The membership process begins with a request for membership.
- Stanford Masters Swimming bases its fee structure on the individual's affiliation.
- All memberships are annual, prorated, and run on a Jan 1 - Dec 31 membership year.
- Standard and Discounted structures are listed below. If you belong to any of the qualifying discount groups listed below, please indicate your affiliation during the online registration. Discounted memberships are subject to verification.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please review our Billing Policy for complete details.
- All members of Stanford Masters Swimming must be registered with Pacific Masters Swimming/United States Masters Swimming(USMS) as members of Stanford Masters Swimming (club code STAN).
Stanford Masters Swimming Pricing
All memberships run Jan 1 - Dec 31. Rates prorated based on registration date:
No Stanford Affiliation
|Stanford Alumni / Stanford Hospital Employees
Must have SAA email account or proof of employment
|Stanford Affiliated & Courtesy Card Holders
Faculty, Staff, Visiting Scholars, Fellows, Medical Center Staff, Dependent, Benefited Retiree
|Stanford Undergrad, Graduate, or Postdoc Student
Masters, PhD, postdoc, medical students, medical residents
If you are eligible in any of the following categories, please contact Tim Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your eligibility and confirm your discount.
- Professional Triathlete with a USAT ELITE License Number
- Former Stanford 4 Year Varsity Athlete (Block S Member)
- Military personnel (Active, Reserve or Retired Duty)
- Multiple family member discount (partners, or children within a single residence – first family member at the regular rate, each additional membership is discounted)