Become a Trip Leader for the Stanford Adventure Program
If you’re interested in leading SPOT or other Adventure Trips throughout the year, save room in your schedule each quarter and sign up for these for-credit outdoor courses.
You’ll gain practical outdoor knowledge and valuable leadership skills. Check Explore Courses each quarter for our current offerings.
- Outdoor 103: Foundations of Outdoor Education
- Outdoor 106: Outdoor Leadership Practicum
- Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder
For more information on the trip leader progression, click here.
For more information please contact Emily at email@example.com
Become a Stanford Adventure Program Member
Visit our membership page to learn more, and visit the Outdoor Center in the AOERC to purchase your membership. Remember to bring your Stanford ID and a debit/credit card.
Adventure Student Organizations
There are a number of student-run organizations that serve the Stanford Adventure Community through common adventure experiences, residential community life, and promoting and supporting related adventure initiatives.
- Stanford Climbing Team
- Stanford Outdoors Council (SOC)
- Outdoor House
- Stanford Alpine Club
- Stanford Kayaking Club
- Stanford Fly Fishing Club
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Center Phone: (650) 736-7768