Registration for Summer Quarter Fitness Classes is now open.
Click here to view the Summer Quarter schedule and registration information.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
- Community Members must complete the Stanford Health Check must be taken 1-2 hours before entering the facility.
- Face-coverings are recommended, for vaccinated individuals at any Recreation and Wellness facility.
- Rec Swim at the Avery Rec Pool and the Outside Fitness Garden are subject to closures due to rain or poor air quality.
AOERC & ACSR Fitness Centers
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, as fountains are currently not available for use. In addition, we ask you to please bring your own towel and mat if needed.
- HOURS: 6 AM – 10 PM, Monday – Thursday, 6 AM – 8 PM on Fridays, and 9 AM – 7 PM on weekends.
Fitness Classes continue through the Summer Quarter! We will be holding our group fitness classes with help from our certified instructors inside and outside our facilities. Our Fitness Classes follow recommended guidelines for outside activity during COVID-19 so you can join in on the fun while staying safe and socially distanced.
Registration is NOW OPEN!
BeWell Berries for Open-Air Fitness
BeWell participants may earn one Berry for each registration of an Open-Air Fitness Class. Berries will be automatically awarded after registration.
Affiliate Eligibility for On-Campus Reservations
BeWell participants may earn one Berry for each registration of an Fitness Class. Berries will be automatically rewarded after registration.
We are hosting online zoom classes throughout the Fall Quarter to help keep you moving while social distancing! Our schedule will occur as follows:
BeWell Berries for Virtual Fitness
BeWell participants may earn up to one Berry for participating in a minimum of six Virtual Recreation classes per quarter for at least 30 minutes per class session. Participation will be tracked via Zoom meeting reports.
To receive Berry credit, BeWell participants must register using the recwell.stanford.edu portal and attend via Zoom. Berries will be credited two weeks after the end of the quarter.
Participants may earn a maximum of one Berry per quarter for virtual group fitness classes.
Stanford Redwood City
Stanford Redwood City, Recreation and Wellness Center has reopened indoor operations.
- The Cardio/Strength floor, Gymnasium, Outside Fitness Garden, and Rooftop Pool are open.
To better assist you with your workout, please note the following equipment available for use at the Cardio/Strength floor at SRWC:
- One Squat rack
- Stair Stepper
- Stationary Bikes
- Machine weights
- Cable weight stacks
- KB’s 8lbs – 70lbs
- DB’s 3lbs – 110lbs
*equipment listed is subject to change
You are encouraged to bring your own exercise mat, sweat towel, and water container at this time.
All of our offerings will follow state and county reopening guidelines. Call (650) 497-1265 for any additional questions and/or concerns.
Come visit the SRWC Fitness Garden! You will find free weights, including dumbbells and kettlebells, one squat rack, multiple benches, machine weights, fixed EZ curl barbells, and non-powered cardio equipment such as bikes and rowers. Currently, there is not a place to deadlift. Health Check required.