Tennis Court Reservations
West Campus Tennis Courts will be closed Saturday, November 13 from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM for a Club Tennis tournament.
Taube South Availability
Open availability for all 6 courts.
West Campus Availability
*Availability is subject to change, see latest updates below.
Court Usage Priority
Tennis team events/practices, physical education classes and special events have priority over all other use. Otherwise:
- Use of the tennis courts is restricted to individuals who are members of the Stanford University community.
- To Reserve Online:
- You must have a SUNet ID. (If you do not have a SUNet ID, check to see if you are eligible at http://sunetid.stanford.edu/create).
- You may reserve one court for an hour up to one week in advance. (If you need two hours your playing partner may sign up for an additional hour).
- Important: Print your reservation confirmation and bring it to the court.
- If you are not eligible for a SUNet ID, but are a member of the extended Stanford community as defined below, you are entitled to use any court not occupied by a person with a printed confirmation. This is on a first come, first served basis.
- Identify yourself to anyone already on the court or to anyone who asks when you are playing:
- Retirees – by presenting your Faculty-Staff ID Card
- Visiting Scholar or Associate – by presenting Recreation & Wellness issued “Membership Card”*
- Full-time hospital employee or Spouse of Stanford faculty, staff, student or retiree – by presenting a “Courtesy Card” from the ID Card Office** or Recreation & Wellness issued “Membership Card”*
- Stanford Alumni and Summer Conference Participants – by presenting a Recreation & Wellness issued “Guest Membership Card”*
* obtained at the AOERC located at 285 Santa Teresa.
**obtained Forsythe Hall, 275 Panama Street (650)725-5501).
(The 3a – d categories above have equal priority to each other, but have secondary priority to a person with a printed reservation – .i.e, a SUNet ID holder. It is strongly suggested that you choose a time of play based on availability as noted on the Reservation Sheets for each venue)
In fairness to other court users, the following rules apply:
- You can only reserve 1 hour per day. (Your partner may sign up for a second hour if available)
- Your court reservation for that hour will be voided if you fail to arrive 10 minutes after the hour.
- You can only reserve 1 court per day.
- You cannot reserve a court more than 7 days ahead.
- Print your Reservation Confirmation and bring it with you to the courts in order to verify to anyone using the court that you have official and immediate priority.
- Private lessons are absolutely prohibited unless specifically authorized by the Department of Athletics!
Frequently Asked Questions
All court reservations open 14 days in advance.
- Visit recwell.stanford.edu
- Logging in:
- Stanford affiliates can click the “Stanford Login” button to access their account.
- Courtesy card holders, alumni, hospital employees, and Graduate School of Business alumni should click “Local” to log in.
- Scroll down and select your court preference.
- Search for a time and date that best meets your schedule.
- Remember to bring a face-covering and a completed Stanford Health Check every time when entering any Recreation facility.
Login into your account (the login button can be found in the top right corner of the website).
- From your profile:
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Bookings” from the left menu.
- Click “Cancel” next to the court reservation you want to cancel.
- From the Bookings page:
- Find the list of upcoming bookings.
- Click the three vertical dots from the court reservation you wish to cancel.
- Expand the menu.
- Click “Cancel Booking”.
- Fusion is not equipped with this feature currently. A grid will return in the next software iteration coming later this year.
If you’re having membership issues while making a booking online please contact email@example.com