Main content start
On this page:
Stanford Adventure Program registration for fall weekend trip experiences (students only) opens on Wednesday, September 27, from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the Outdoor Center at AOERC.
Adventure Program Registration Policies:
- No refunds will be issued for any reason unless the trip is canceled.
- Individuals must be present to sign up for trips. Friends/partners cannot sign someone else up.
- Adventure Memberships are required for trip sign-up.
- Pre-trip meetings, if noted, are REQUIRED.
- Participants will need to pay for their trip upon the day of registration.
- Majority of gear is covered and provided for the trip. Some clothing layers are provided.
- Step 1: Complete a medical form and release of liability
- Step 2: Pick up a card from the Outdoor Center on registration day. Each card you receive is good for two people.
- Step 3: At 6:00 PM, we will start the lottery in the Outdoor Center. Both parties must be present to register. We will not wait for the person to arrive. If they aren't there within a minute, we will call a different number.
- Unless otherwise noted, no previous experience is required for any of our trips, and transportation is provided.
- Trips indicated as moderately to very strenuous require a high level of fitness and typically require you to hike/paddle/ski/etc. many miles per day, often carrying your own equipment.
Fall Trip Schedule
|Date||Trip||Pre-Trip Meeting | 6:30 - 7:30 PM||Cost (Member)||Difficulty Level|
|10/6-8||South Lake Tahoe Basecamping||10/4||$100||Low/Moderate|
|10/7||SF Beach to Bunker Day Hike||10/4||$35||Low/Moderate|
|10/8||Dipsea Day Hike (Muir Woods)||10/4||$35||Low/Moderate|
|10/14||Montara Mountain Day Hike||10/11||$35||Low/Moderate|
|10/15||Tilden Day Hike||10/11||$35||Low/Moderate|
|10/21||Half Moon Bay Stand-Up Paddleboard||10/18||$35||Low/Moderate|
|10/27-29||Sunset State Beach Camping||10/25||$100||Low/Moderate|
|12/2||Castle Rock Bouldering||11/29||$35||Low/Moderate|