Main content start
On this page:
Stanford Adventure Program registration for spring weekend trip experiences (students only) opens on Wednesday, April 5, from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the Outdoor Center at AOERC.
Adventure Program Registration Policies:
- No refunds will be issued for any reason unless the trip is canceled.
- Individuals must be present to sign up for trips. Friends/partners cannot sign someone else up.
- Adventure Memberships are required for trip sign-up.
- Pre-trip meetings, if noted, are REQUIRED.
- Participants will need to pay for their trip upon the day of registration.
Majority of gear is covered and provided for the trip. Clothing is not included.
- Step 1: Complete a medical form and lease of liability
- Step 2: Pick up a card from the Outdoor Center on registration day. Each card you receive is good for two people.
- Step 3: At 6:00 PM, we will start the lottery in the Outdoor Center. Both parties must be present to register. We will not wait for the person to arrive. If they aren't there within a minute, we will call a different number.
- Unless otherwise noted, no previous experience is required for any of our trips, and transportation is provided.
- Trips indicated as moderately to very strenuous require a high level of fitness and typically require you to hike/paddle/ski/etc. many miles per day, often carrying your own equipment.
Spring Trip Schedule
|Pre-Trip Meeting | 6:30 - 7:30 PM||
|4/15||Mount Burdell Wildflower Hike||4/12||$35||Low/Moderate|
|4/15||San Pedro Mountain Hike||4/12||$35||Low/Moderate|
|4/21-23||Yosemite (Tenaya Lake/Hetch Hetchy)||4/19||$100||Low/Moderate|
|4/22||Tilden Redwoods Hike||4/19||$35||Low/Moderate|
|5/5-7||Henry Coe Wildflower Backpacking||5/3||$100||Low/Moderate|
|5/6||Halfmoon Bay Stand-up Paddleboard||5/3||$35||Low/Moderate|
|5/26-29||Mammoth Hiking and Hot Springs||5/24||$125||Low/Moderate|
|5/26-29||Lassen National Park Basecamping||5/24||$125||Low/Moderate|
|6/2-4||Pinnacles Camp and Cave||5/31||$100||Low/Moderate|
|6/3||Castle Rock Bouldering||5/31||$35||Low/Moderate|